Ski Trip 2017 Canceled
Important Announcement regarding Ski Trip to Wilmot Mountain on 2/25: Unfortunately, the Ski Trip we have been planning for this weekend has been canceled due to the weather. Please read a note from the Event Chairs below:
We hope everyone is enjoying a taste of the spring weather. The weather is bittersweet, as the extended warmth has impeded our ability to keep our reservation this weekend (February 25, 2017) at Wilmot Mountain for the Annual Ski Trip.
We have made the decision to postpone the outing and may not have the opportunity to reschedule for this winter or early spring. We will keep everyone posted if we find a date and matching weather for a great experience. Otherwise, we will look to reschedule the event for next winter.
If you have already signed-up for this trip, we will coordinate a refund process. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We look forward to making this event happen and enjoy getting families together for a blast in the snow.
Event Chairs: Azeem Mohamed and Adnan Arain.